Saturday, September 12, 2009

LOLrus

Original Thread: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=19820874414&sid=1

FYI: http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=11960

Elder Walrus: "Hi. I'm a walrus. We're the good guys. I promise."

Player: "Okay."

Walrus: "There are some guys we don't like. Their village is up on that hill."

Player: "Okay."

Walrus: "So I've got this sack right here."

Player: "I see."

Walrus: "What you are going to do is take this sack over to their village and fill it with their babies. As many babies as you can steal, just go ahead and stuff them in this sack."

Player: "Uh, what?"

Walrus: "Sack full of babies. Bring me a sack full of babies. Like, a dozen."

Player: "I don't know how comfortable I feel doing this."

Walrus: "By the way, the guys we don't like are dog guys, so the babies you're stuffing in a sack are also puppies."

Player: "Seriously?"

Walrus: "Yeah. We're planning for the future. We're raising them to be seeing-eye babies for blind walruses. It's totally charitable."

Player: "But I don't see any of them running around Walrus-town."

Walrus: "Dude. Don't worry. We're totally not going to eat the babies. Do I look like a guy who would eat a baby?"

Player: "I didn't say anything about eating them."

Walrus: "Right. That is crazy-talk. But if you want to come back tomorrow around lunchtime and swipe us another sackful, that would be awesome."

2 comments:

  1. I always found that quest disturbing. I tried to talk to some fellow raiders about it, but they argued that the mass genocide carried out by player characters was somewhat more worrisome. Then I got hungry and forgot about it.

    Now I'm Exalted with the Tuskarr. Maybe I should have thought about this slightly earlier.

    ~Je'kadu, EU Argent Dawn

    ReplyDelete